Monday, March 17, 2008

You Are Wintergreen Flavored Gum

You are laid back, low maintenance, and super cool.
You go with the flow, and you never cause too much of a fuss.

You are very in touch with nature and the world around you.
You prefer to keep things simple. Complexity stresses you out.

You are a very real person. Openness and honesty are important to you.
You can be friends with almost anyone, as long as they tell it like it is.

I go with the flow? I'm laid back? I'm low maintenance? I think these Internet tests are SOOO on target! Now I just need to find one that will tell me what breed of dog I am.

Actually, complexity doesn't stress me out--it sort of stimulates me.OK, complexity stresses me out--but am I unique in that?

1 comment:

  1. I don't think open and honest ever goes with being laid back and not causing a fuss. Au contraire. Being open and honest causes great fusses, and being laid back often requires turning a deaf ear and heart, both to oneself and to others.
    The advice I have gotten that I liked the best recently is that I should try to be exactly who I am. The rough part is figuring out who that is.

    ReplyDelete