Friday, November 14, 2008

early nov 017


early nov 017
Originally uploaded by woodsrun
I boarded the dogs for 2 days while I went to a conference (the state lib. conference--in Saratoga). This is the road to the kennel. I used to have the best-ever kennel, with 3 fenced-in acres and the most efficient and cleanest kennel person, but Joan moved away (to Potsdam, no less). Now I use a kennel run by a woman whose husband died last year or so. She's disorganized, goofy and her kennel is all concrete and smells like pee pee. She walks the dogs 4 times a day, though, and gives them treats. At Joan's the dogs came back smelling like cedar (from the bedding). At Eileen's (I just found out her name is Eileen--I've been calling her Elaine--and I call HER goofy) they smell sort of like pee pee. I shouldn't complain, it's a nice enough place and I don't worry about them at all. I miss Joan.

No comments:

Post a Comment