Friday, November 14, 2008

oct weekend 029


oct weekend 029
Originally uploaded by woodsrun
I was just told that, when it gets to be a month since you've blogged, it's time to return. OK, fair enough. No, there's not much to report ("well, you must have been doing SOMETHING!"). yes, I suppose since early October I've been alive and well. Work, dogs, cat, beauty of place, relative peace, lots of Ken. Just the usual I think.

This was the other side of the lake in October. Oct. was a good month, lots of people still around. Linda left after Columbus Day. I miss her but we've both adjusted to our lives. I'm muddling along, trying to figure out the best way to lose weight. so far not good. There was a mean, trick mirror in the hotel I just stayed in, that made me look very very fat--like, repulsively fat. So now I'm shamed into action. No more big bowls of granola, pretending it's good for me.

That's about the only thing that's going wrong these days. I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment