Wednesday, August 15, 2012

203

203 by woodsrun
203, a photo by woodsrun on Flickr.

Nice view from the top of the bluffs. Molly took this picture when she & Anna walked up there. I haven't been there in a few years--I don't like to take the dogs there because I worry too much about one of them wandering over the edge. People have told me that Tess scared them by going really, really close to the edge. Swell, that's all I need.

I had a Chesapeake Bay retriever many years ago, a horrible dog that I rescued. He was damaged goods, was 4 when I got him. Anyway, I took him to the top of the bluffs and he scrambled down to a ledge below the edge and acted as if he couldn't get back up (barked and shuffled around). I left him there to go for help, and he came barreling down the path past me. Faker faker bellyacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment