Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Well if I am the universe card I owe it all to the wonders of modern chemistry. I had a hard time choosing between the sun (which I worship for its warmth) and the moon (which I love because of it's control over the earth vis a vis the tides, control over emotions, and not the least thing: moonlight). So am I living my dream? Well, I like my job and can't really think of one I'd find more satisfying. Work situation perhaps, but not the work itself. I love where I live and the situation itself. I'd have one less dog but I have no one to blame for that but myself. I'd have more money but then, I could get a part-time job if I really wanted more money. It would interfere with my quality of life in one way but improve the quality of my life in another way. Life is full of trade-offs, that's what I know is true.

I had a bad, very bad morning. Cried a lot. Tears show up on a dark purple dress. People don't like it when they walk past your desk and you're at your keyboard, typing and crying. It makes them feel really bad. But they get over it and so do you. Tonight life returns to "normal." Dinner with Ken. All dogs present and accounted for this morning. This is no small task and took 20 minutes to accomplish.

No comments:

Post a Comment