Thursday, August 26, 2010

I don't have my pictures from my RI vacation---they're on my laptop at home & I keep forgetting to load them here.  Let's just say: it was a great time.  I got to visit with my sister, my niece, my mother, our other family member Mark.  The dogs didn't think it was the greatest time, though they did get some morning walks.  Mostly they were confined to my mother's dog's pen.  Lots of things to bark at from the steps, though, according to Chances.  She likes to sit with her back to the house, barking endlessly.  My mother thinks this means she wants to come in, but I know better.  I don't know what she's barking at, or why she's barking, but it's entertainment for her so who am I do judge?

More pictures from The Ocean State later, I'm sure--

No comments:

Post a Comment