Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Warmer but snowing

It's been snowing all afternoon.  I don't think we'll end up with more than a couple of inches but it sure has snowed a lot today.

I went to the gym alone this morning, proudly did some time on the treadmill (after figuring out how to turn on the television, no small accomplishment).  I went to the thrift store, was the bagger for 3 hours because it wasn't too busy and there were 3 people in receiving.  I like bagging and I'm VERY good at wrapping and bagging things.  or so I've been told.

So far this week has been pretty unremarkable.  Monday was a day off.  That felt really grand.  I cleaned the kitchen, went to the dump and binge-watched some shows I had recorded.  What would I do without television???

Tuesday was a fine day at work, a little slow in terms of people visiting the library but I got a lot of editing done.  We've done just about 6000 photos; scanned and edited them so now they're searchable on the hard drive.  Next step is to get them online.

Tomorrow is a big day in the Archives, we're having a Needs Assessment done by a consultant from Philadelphia.  We applied for this grant and YAY! we were awarded with a day-long visit and assessment.  Although it will be a long day I'm looking forward to hearing what the consultant has to say about what we're doing and how we're doing it.  I'll be tired by the end of the day I'm sure but I'll feel good and happy.

Friday is a Plattsburgh day, I have to have work done on my car (brakes) and I have a few errands to take care.  I'll be heading to RI on Tuesday and I want to get some of the groceries we'll need for Thanksgiving before I head out.  I do like Thanksgiving, it's sure straight-forward and uncomplicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment