Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Your True Birth Month Is June

Fussy
Abiding
Friendly
Stubborn
Talkative
Sensitive
Executive
Hesitating
Easily hurt
Active mind
Easily bored
Daydreamer
Loves to joke
Tends to delay
Temperamenta
lBrand conscious
Loves to dress up
Having lots of ideas
Good debating skills
Funny and humorous
Thinks far with vision
Prone to getting colds
Polite and soft-spoken
Able to show character
Seldom show emotions
Knows how to make friends
Easily influenced by kindness
Takes time to recover when hurt
Choosy and always wants the best
Those who love me are enemies;
Those who hate me are friends



Well, I don't love to dress up and I don't get the part about those who love me are enemies and those who hate me are friends, but there are truths in some of the other stuff. I woudn't mind having a birthday in June. When I was little my father let me pick a different month to have my birthday in because he and I thought it wasn't really fair to have a December birthday. I wasn't very imaginative and I picked October. Guess I should have picked June.

1 comment:

  1. I'm beginning to think the textwriters are not native speakers in English. Thinks far with vision, indeed. Having lots of ideas, hey, that's a participle in the middle of a bunch of third person singulars. I do think that you like to dress up. Not like a Barbie doll, though, not for work, either. You like your comfortable clothes to be the right ones. For me that is dressing *up*. The bullshit about my enemies and my friends is crap mysticism.
    Celebrate your name day! You have a choice: 4 July, Elizabeth of Portugal, dead 1336 (she's a saint?!), in some places celebrated on the 8th of July. Or 4th of January the first US saint, Elizabeth Seton. Who is she? Some quick googling reveals her as not your role model. Go for the 4th of July! (other options: The 5th of November would be Mary's cousin, Saint Elizabeth. And there's a French Saint Elizabeth who is celebrated the 26th of August. And a Hungarian in November.)
    I wax delerious. Love you.

    ReplyDelete