Monday, July 31, 2006

Snakeman


Snakeman
Originally uploaded by woodsrun.
Not a photo for the squeamish. I post this one first because Molly pointed out to me how funny it can be to have certain photos under the heading of my blog. No, I never knew it would be like this. This is Chris, who helped me stack firewood on Saturday morning. It was incredibly hot and humid but I spent 2 hours with 2 young men who played with each of the 6 snakes we found in my woodpile. Yuck. I don't mind an occasional snake, but I was pretty grossed out by finding that many. Anyway, we got nearly all of my 6 cords stacked, plus moved the cord I had leftover from last winter into the wood shed. So far so good. I have about half a cord left to stack, then I can order 4 more cords, stack it and I should be all set for this winter.

1 comment:

  1. Good thing you were in good company if you were going to find that many snakes. YUCK.
    I think ER could just remain ER, you know Elizabeth Regina....
    Thanks for all the lily pictures, and the kitty, and view of the Jay Range is fantastic. Sounds like a wonderful trip.
    See you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete