Monday, April 23, 2007

vertical


vertical
Originally uploaded by woodsrun.
We had beautiful weather over the weekend. It was in the 60's on Saturday and nearlly 80 on Sunday. We lost a lot of snow. This was Sat. mid-day. By late afternoon there was lots of bare ground. I sat on my deck in the sun and read--a favorite past time. When the sun moved around I put the chair on a bare patch of lawn in the middle of the snow and read some more.
Yesterday there were lots of crocuses in bloom and it was very warm. I spent a little bit of time on the deck, talking to my sister. It got pretty hot.

I planted a bunch of seeds--asters, cosmos (3 kinds), violas (who plants those? but this is a really cool kind), cleome and some other things. Morning glory seeds are soaking to soften up the coating so they'll germinate faster. Nasturtiums will be planted later, cukes too.

No comments:

Post a Comment