Monday, October 29, 2007

nice urn


cat 014
Originally uploaded by woodsrun
She's not really fat, or angry. I think most cats end up this shape anyway. Those are her hind legs, not her stomach. She's still skinny and lithe and I'm doing my best to keep her that way. I've declared from the beginning that I won't have a fat indoor cat. Or one who poops indoors. So far so good.

The peace treaty has been signed and so far all is going well. Last night all 4 of us were sharing the couch. At first Tess refused to get on the couch as long as the cat was on it, and Chances would only be on it if she could lean on me. Finally everyone was just so tired they all curled up and went to sleep, dogs at one end and cat at the other. Boy does that cat purr a lot. Every once in a while she stops, then it's as if she suddenly remembers to and starts right up again. She brought her bedroom furniture and suitcases downstairs yesterday and moved right in. She still likes to sit above the living room, where she can spy on us: it's just that she now feels perhaps the downstairs is a better place to spend time. Closer to the food.

No comments:

Post a Comment