Thursday, October 04, 2007

So what is up, anyway?

Nothing, really, I've just been pre-occupied at work and tired at home.
These are pictures of what's been going on at home. My friend Peter got tired of having to back out of my driveway when he came to visit me, and he was working nearby with his bucket loader so he did some work for me. Fantastic! He moved my rock wall (which was all Jamie's doing anyway--I never particularly wanted it there) to the forest's edge, digging up the brambleberry mess in the process. Dug up some perennials as well, but I had enough advance notice so I could have moved them if I were devoted to them enough. Now the fun of planting new ones begins. I may buy some more daffodils this fall to put in somewhere around there, or just wait to let the landscape define itself a while. Anyway, I'm really happy with the result. He had me point out anything I didn't want messed with, so he left my 24-year-old baptisia and my 25-year-old rose bush alone. Everything in between is GONE.

Off to run errands. More later. maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment