Tuesday, March 02, 2010

March sunrise


March sunrise
Originally uploaded by woodsrun
It was a pretty sunrise this morning. This is from my deck, looking south toward the lake. A sign that spring has finally returned another year is when the view of the lake through the woods turns from white to blue. well, duh.

Good weather this week--high 30's. Hopefully that will melt the ice on my deck and stairs so I'll stop sliding down and landing on my butt. with plenty of embarrassing bruises on arms.

I've taken on some of the work that the retired (nasty) clerk did. I thought it wouldn't take long & maybe would even be entertaining. I was wrong, way wrong. B-O-R-I-N-G and time-consuming. Although I do get to see what people in other libraries are reading--or at least want to borrow from us.

I ordered a bathing suit yesterday, still on the hunt for the perfect fit. I got one the other day (I only shop Land's E*d overstocks). It's ok but not very pretty. At least I have something. I'll NEVER order a suit that's all one color. That made me look particularly sausage-like. I have a barrel-shaped body, lucky me I inherited my mother's body type. Not true for my sister, or my brother. At least my mother also gave me good hair color--it's barely gray and the gray hairs are barely visible.

No comments:

Post a Comment