Tuesday, June 21, 2011

001

001 by woodsrun
001, a photo by woodsrun on Flickr.

The boardwalk, looking a little old and sad. It is old.
I like it when the ferns get so big they hang over the boardwalk. There haven't been too many peope in the bog lately--not even Tess is tempted to join the few groups there have been on the weekends. Now that it's almost July I bet business will pick up. Let's see how Tess does this year. She has a new tag on her collar that says, basically "I'm Tess the Bog Dog, I live next door" Hoping that will help people relax and not feel so intense about driving her home or leaving me phone messages reporting my missing dog. People have always been really nice like that, but it's gotten tiresome over the years. Mostly I have Tess cabled, but she runs off every now & then.

I stayed in the boat house last night, it was a pleasant night. Temp around 50. I read on the porch for a long time. There's nothing else to do in the evening there, which is one reason I like going there. Unplug me from the TV. The cat sometimes joins us but last night she stayed home. So she could act irritated with me this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment