Tuesday, June 14, 2011

003

003 by woodsrun
003, a photo by woodsrun on Flickr.
Silver Lake Mountain, of course.  You can just see the brightness of the deciduous trees. Leaves a poppin'.

This is the view from the boat house. I've stayed there a few times but not lately. It was wicked hot so I stayed there, but now it's cooler so I've been staying at home. Will I regret this later? Anyone's guess. I like staying at home when the weather's nice, sleeping with the window open. And getting up to my house/yard in the spring. Summer. Whatever. It feels as if summer is well underway, though the season hasn't really started yet. July, that's when it's really summer. Right now it feels as if it's time to move on to the next season. We've already had a bunch of summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment