Friday, July 20, 2012

Moving on

The Italians got off OK, are en route to Niagara Falls today.  Many complications with the car but it finally worked out and Anna is very happy with Her First Car.  Nice.
We went out for dinner last night--Anna has been cooking for me all this time so I figured it would be good to get out.  Went to a restaurant I often go to, where they know me well, and were thrilled to have visitors from Europe.  It was a nice evening.

Anna woke in the middle of the night, as did Treasure.  Anna said she'd seen lights in main camp and there were people running down the path past the boat house.  No, said Auntie, you just had a bad dream.  Well call me stoopid, some cousins arrived during the night, turned the lights on in main camp and ran past the b.house to their cabin.  Anna was relieved not to have been seeing things that weren't there.  I thought "Oh no, more relatives."  But I'll spend most of the weekend at my house, I think, cleaning a bit, doing laundry, catching up on things.  And I'll visit with friends I haven't seen yet.

Most important, though is that I have made an appointment for Chances at the vet tomorrow.  This is very sad--she won't be coming home, if I go through with this.  I'm nervous, don't know why, I've done this before.  Have made arrangements for the body ahead of time, all I have to do is show up.  It's a sad, sad thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment