Friday, December 18, 2015

CHRISTMAS!

Here she is, Christmas tree 2015.  Not bad but overdecorated because I have way too many ornaments.  I know, you'll all study what else is in the picture.  A white cyclamen that I got for my birthday, a box of Russel Stover chocolates, the dog food bin, an indoor-outdoor thermometer, some unidentifiable things.  It's my dinner table, it has to have unidentifiable things on it.

Back to Plattsburgh this morning, a quick and uneventful trip.  It was snowing when I got home, but now I think it's raining.  I have chores to do but cannot, absolutely cannot make myself get started.  I need to sort presents to figure out what's going to RI but that just seems like a lot of work.  I guess this is what happens when you retire, after a year.

Supposed to snow tomorrow and I'm afraid that's OK with me.  It just seems as if there should be snow, and dismal me thinks that, the sooner we get snow, the less we'll get at one time.  It's those 2 foot dumps that are really a pain in the neck to deal with. 

Well anyway, happy holidays to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment