Thursday, July 05, 2007

Nice people


Nice people
Originally uploaded by woodsrun
Chris, Linda and Holly. Chris proposed to Holly on Linda's dock and they got married at Linda's. They come every year for a week and are lots of fun to be with. Holly works at the EPA with Linda in Ann Arbor and Chris is a programmer. Chris is a red-hot fisherman and spends lots of time in Linda's rowboat. This year he's catching lots of HUGE perch--much bigger than any I've ever seen in the lake. I'm not sure what that means about the lake but I don't really think it's a good sign. I think it means there are not as many predator fish in the lake as their used to be--like Northern pike, which we used to catch. My father was a great fisherman. I think he liked the peace of trolling up and down the shoreline with his dog in the boat, and he really liked it when he caught a pike. It was so nice to see him fishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment