Tuesday, June 09, 2009

ladies 001


ladies 001
Originally uploaded by woodsrun
I had a Ladies of Hawkeye Luncheon on Saturday. There were 6 of us. Linda doubted my ability to fit us all on the b.house porch, but my sister has served dinner to at least 5 of us before so I knew I could do it. It was crowded but it was fun. Everyone brought a salad of some sort--I brought a terragon chicken salad, Pat brought a BLT salad, Martha brought tortellini salad, Brooke brought a broccoli salad, Linda brought dessert. Judy was a surprise visitor.

The luncheon has become part of Hawkeye lore now--lots of people asked how it went and have heard full descriptions of the whole thing. It was fun and I'm lucky to have such great friends.

1 comment:

  1. I love thinking of you all there. Counting the days til August.

    ReplyDelete