Wednesday, September 08, 2004

So I'm killing a few minutes before quittin' time, watching the dogs at http://adirondackpetlodge.com, and the dog in, I think, the Gore Mtn. suite first stands facing one way, showing only its butt to the camera. Then it walks all the way across the room to the other side, standing just so that you can only see its butt. Then it walks back again to the original side, standing just so that you can only see its butt. Does it do this all day? I move on to the next suite, where there's a Rottweiler or something, standing under the camera the same way in reverse: so that you can only see the FRONT part of it's body, not its butt. But it's playing statue and does not walk across the room in reverse, which would complete the entertainment portion of my day. I'm easily entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment