Thursday, November 04, 2004

20 Questions to a Better Personality
Wackiness: 62/100

Rationality: 58/100
Constructiveness: 46/100
Leadership: 44/100

You are a WRDF--Wacky Rational Destructive Follower. This makes you a Hacker.Your thirst for knowledge can be damaging to your possessions--you like to take things apart, even if you then forget to put them back together. You demand respect and, no matter how much you are respected, seldom feel it is adequate. You are tenacious, and will stick to a task long after weaker minds have given it up. Socially, you are awkward, and get into arguments and make people uncomfortable. One recommends counting to ten, holding back comments unless warranted, and listening more than speaking. Still, your no-holds-barred approach to socialization can be strangely endearing, as long as you are funny and self-deprecating.You feel misunderstood, and you probably are.

Of the 51805 people who have taken this quiz since tracking began (8/17/2004), 2.7 % are this type.

Well this sounds a bit harsh, doesn't it? I know I often feel misunderstood, but I'd rather have it be that I only FEEL that way, not that I actually AM that way. And socially awkward, well that doesn't make one feel great, now does it. But at my age I think I've accepted the way I am. I often feel socially awkward but accept it as the way I am and have always turned to comedy as a way to deal with most situations (that aren't tragic, that is).
So there I am. Thank you, Amy.

No comments:

Post a Comment