Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Wall


The Wall
Originally uploaded by woodsrun
This is the wall I look at from my couch. Pictures of: my family (me and my sister on the ferry to Vermont, several years ago), my brother (on the ferry to Block Island several years ago--what's with ferry pictures?), Jenica on the day we delivered her to college (with the roommate who arrived with a case of Evian, which made us raise our eyebrows), my mother as a young woman, me as a kindergartner, my father holding a chair for my grandfather to cane (with the perennial Camel unfiltered in his hand), one of my friend Duncan and Ken, one of Bill, Ken and me, one of Bill and me at Bill's camp in front of a fire several years ago, me sitting on the big rock by the boat house (taken by my cousin's ex-husband the photo-journalist--we've had many discussions about who's the better photographer, our cousin or her ex-husb.) Then there are the group shots--my Ill. friends and my family. Guess that's about it. 50 points if you can match the description with the image.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:59 PM

    oooh, oooh, I can match 'em. But that's because I'm a cheater who knows all the people and has seen all the photos. :) I can even envision the pic of Spaulding with the chair and Camel.

    ReplyDelete