Friday, October 22, 2010

sheep fall oct 2010 008


sheep fall oct 2010 008
Originally uploaded by woodsrun
So, is it just because farm animals are curious, or is there something strange about me? This sheep is looking at me, staring at me. What's up with that?

These are sheep owned by my friends Lin & Ralph. L & R are good friends and I love visiting with them (not just because of the sheep). We've had a lot of meals together. L is a great cook, plus we used to go out for dinner every Friday night. R is notorious for always ordering the same thing: fried spring chicken. All I know about a spring chicken is that we use it to describe people. Like, I'm not one.

The structures on the hill are full of wood, cut and marked by R. He has a great collection of wood that will be used for making tops of guitars, violins, violas, cellos and other instruments. Adirondack wood is highy desireable. Heck, everything about the Adks is.

No comments:

Post a Comment