Monday, February 04, 2008

duh


duh
Originally uploaded by woodsrun
Sometimes I think it would be nice to know what animals are thinking. Especially Tess. Not so much kittie, because I always feel she has great contempt for things like my housekeeping, the way the dogs get to have things arranged, and many other things. Anyway, I have no idea what the two of them are thinking. I didn't call them or try to get their attention. Either they're not thinking a complicated thought at all, or they're looking at me as if they think I'm really stoopid. Or maybe they're just animals and aren't like humans at all. Anyway, they pose like this a lot.

I guess they were playing but kittie got tired of the way Tess was playing because all of a sudden I heard Tess yelp. She didn't respond the way Chances would have, though--Chances takes those things so personally, she's really wounded emotionally. Tess just walked away, and a few minutes later she and kittie were rubbing each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment