Thursday, February 04, 2016

Feeling blue?

New color, no significance, just something different to look at.  I'm not one for fancifying or making use of everything that's available, I just like to write.  Especially about myself, apparently.

I put together my new inexpensive exercise bicycle and pedaled for 10 minutes.  Boy do I feel self-righteous.  It's my goal to lower my cholesterol levels and exercise, sadly, is the key to that.  Diet, too, but that won't do it unless I add moving around.  I was hoping to get into the habit of walking to the mailbox every day but no, it's oh-so-easy to drive instead.  Bad girl.  The disadvantage of the bike, of course, is that the dogs get no exercise on it.  They exercised themselves this morning by chasing a flock of turkeys.  That went well until the turkeys discovered they had wings and could fly.  Dogs came home without even a feather.

No comments:

Post a Comment