Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Easter came, Easter went

Just home from Little Rhody, went there on Thursday and drove home this morning.  Had an easy trip home, trip driving there wasn't so sweet--my windshield was hit with a rock and how has a big crack in it.  When I checked my banking from RI I found that someone had charged a bunch of stuff from online dating sites to my account.  Fortunately my bank KNOWS I have no need of such help so denied the charges.  Unfortunately they also canceled my debit card and are sending me a new one with a different number.  I'll have to update online accounts as I think of them.  Oh well whatever happens happens.  The irony of someone cheating on a Christian online dating site is not lost on me.

We had a happy time visiting, Mark, Liza and I.  Easter was a good day, we had our ceremonial lox and bagels breakfast (huge) then Mark & I went to the beach with Treasure for a nice long walk in the fog.  We had a lamb dinner at the end of a nice day.  We dyed eggs on Saturday--

(there are only 11 because one was too cracked to dye)

It was a pretty quiet visit, a couple of trips to town, mostly a lot of reading and visiting and resting.

Tess is not great, she's still coughing.  I thought she was better but maybe the trip home was hard on her because she's been coughing a lot since we got home.  I talked to the vet--Tess has lost her appetite, which is upsetting.  The vet recommended we stop her med., which is fine with me because it's getting harder to get her to eat the pills.  Oh dear.  I'm not feeling optimistic about this.

Treasure is exhausted and passed out cold on the living room floor.

The ice is out of Silver Lake.  I don't know when that happened but it happened while I was away.

The fog was thick at the beach in RI.

The dogs exhausted themselves playing with the Easter toys.


No comments:

Post a Comment