Thursday, June 14, 2018

Still chilly

Rainy and cool today, not a nice day at all.  It's supposed to warm up this weekend, maybe high 80's and 90 by Sunday.  OK, that's too warm for me but at least I've got the boat house open and the bed there made so I can sleep there if it really does get that warm.

It's been an uneventful week, just the usual thrift store doings and Archives work.  We scanned photos from the 80's today and that was pretty boring, truly.  Oh well, they can't all be entertaining images from the early 1900's and late 1800's.

This morning a wonderful friend helped me set up the furniture in main camp.  What a relief to have that done.  I can't do it by myself and every year I fuss and fume about getting it done.  I don't know, I truly don't know why it's become my responsibility to get this done but the family likes thinking that it's important for a local to do it so that's me I guess.  Oh well, as long as I have helpful friends I can do the basics.  We did no cleaning, I'm leaving that to others.

Tomorrow is a day off for me.  If the lawn is dry enough I may mow the lawn.  I may do some cleaning in the boat house.  I'm walking the bog in the early morning with a friend.  May have coffee with another friend (or not).  At any rate I'm looking forward to having a day free of real obligations.

No comments:

Post a Comment