Thursday, November 08, 2018

Busy busy busy

I worked THREE mornings this week, last week as well.  OMG that's almost like working full-time (not, so much not).  We finished up the project with the schoolkids and it turned out well, the kids were excited and interested and engaged so it was a success.  I can't take credit, I just furnished the materials, the ideas and follow-through were done by others. 

I finally FINALLY got my car detailed.  What a disgusting mess it was, but now it's nice and sparkling clean.  Cost a fortune but had to be done.  Now I have to put on the seat covers and take better care of the poor car.  I really like the Crosstrek, I've been driving my friend's Impreza for the last 2 days--my previous car was an Impreza and I didn't like it much but it was fun to drive a car closer to the ground, I felt very sporty.  But boy am I happy to have my car back.

I have a long list of tasks to accomplish both indoors and outdoors.  Too many things to get done in just one day.  or two.  I'm not good at accomplishing tasks, mostly.  I still haven't emptied the deck but I did get a start on it.  It's supposed to snow this weekend, starting tomorrow night I think.  Many inches are expected in higher elevations, which usually includes us.  But wait, maybe it will turn to rain.  or sleet.  So I'm guessing we don't really know what will happen.

I have friends coming to their camp for the weekend to take out their dock.  Man that sounds like a miserable job but I offered to help.  I'm working at the thrift store Sat. morning but may help them in the afternoon (or not).

I haven't been walking, my walking partner has been busy with other things (she still works full-time).  We are planning a walk tomorrow morning and that will be good.  I did walk half a mile to the hardtop this afternoon to meet the friend who took me to Plattsburgh to retrieve my car.  Not much but something.


No comments:

Post a Comment