Friday, November 09, 2018

SNOW!!!! Heavy snow!

It's snowing hard and adding up.  Predictions had it starting at 3:00 and guess what time it started snowing?  Just before 3.  How do they do that?

I was up during the night, decided to be productive as long as I was up so did 2 loads of laundry at my friends' house, bringing them home to dry here.  Did dishes.  Brought in firewood.  Dumped some deck pots (those that weren't frozen) and brought the rest inside to thaw.  Cleared the deck.  YAY cleared the deck.  I walked with friends at 7:30, that was nice at 30 degrees.  I like 30 degrees, it's not too cold for me.

We ended up meeting in Lake Placid for lunch, that was really nice.  I ran some errands, did some shopping (hello dog food and dog biscuits) and met up with my friends at the Pub.  Nice time, very nice time. 

Now I'm home in front of a nice fire in the stove, watching it snow knowing I'll have to go out for more wood even though I have plenty in right now.  I'll go out for more when I go out for the mail in an hour or so.  Predictions are for us to get 3-6 inches.  I'll take 3, thank you.  But I have new snow tires on my car and I don't really HAVE to go anywhere tomorrow.  I feel I should show up at the thrift store tomorrow so will try to get there if the roads aren't bad.

Now I've put away the laundry, oh I love clean clothes.  I have to take apart the bookcase in the bedroom and replace it with the new one I bought but that just doesn't sound like fun right now.  Instead I'll watch dumb TV and maybe go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment