Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Uh-oh, past peak today

I think maybe yesterday was peak (boy do I sound obsessive about this).  Today there are way fewer leaves on the trees and the mountains are starting to have the purple-gray they have when they're empty of leaves.  I had a really nice walk yesterday in the warm oh-so-warm weather of these 2 days.  I went to work yesterday, that was easy and nice, and the drives there and home were truly spectacular.  Some fog, cloudy but that helps deepen the colors in a way that bright sunshine does not.  Today it's 76 with bright blue sky and hot sun.  I was at the thrift store for a while but came home sort of early.  Had coffee this morning at a friend's camp with others, our final gathering on the porch.  Man was it nice, what a gorgeous morning.

Here are images from my walk yesterday.



Naturally the camera doesn't do justice to the brightness of the colors but you get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment