Monday, December 24, 2018

Christmas Eve

It's the afternoon of Christmas Eve and I'm I'm in Rhode Island at my mother's house for a week. I have the dirtiest car in the state because of the snow and salt at home. A couple of people have commented on how dirty my car is. We had a lot of rain here and that helped but it still looks bad

We've had a good time together my mother Mark and I, with some shopping lots of reading, and some napping. I heard from my friends at home that most of the snow and Hawkeye has melted. There's no snow here and I'm loving the bare ground.

We have a quiet Christmas time here. Tonight we will have lobsters and steamers for dinner and then Mark will finish decorating the tree. Tomorrow morning our breakfast will be lox and bagels with stocking presents. For Christmas dinner we are having a huge roast of beef. My mother is worried that it won't thaw in time. I can't be worrying about that because I don't care. I like Christmas and I especially like our very quiet and private Christmas time. It

No comments:

Post a Comment