Friday, April 21, 2006



Beauty and beast
This is my new haircut, fresh from the beauty parlor. And the beauty portion of the program is a flower called squill. I planted some bulbs about 10 years ago--I think I got them free with an order of daffodils and didn't know what they were. Here they are, all these years later, blooming away. They're about 5" high and very fragrant, but you have to lie down on your stomach to smell them.

Another banner day here, sunny and 65. Our van driver is wearing shorts today. I'm waiting to hear from Ken because he was going to try to make an appointment with his doctor. There's something wrong with his legs and I encouraged him to have the doctor look at them. He wouldn't really go unless I agreed to go with him. It seems like small thing to do to help a very nice man.

No comments:

Post a Comment