Thursday, March 29, 2007

Water at last


Water at last
Originally uploaded by woodsrun.
Lake Champlain and Vermont from Rouses Point. That's what the ice looks like as it's finally going out. It was really nice to see the blue of open water when I was there yesterday.

My final trip there, I finished weeding the fiction. When I got to the last book, at the end of the Z's, I said enthusiastically, "That's it! I'm done." Poor Mary Ann, who is very lonely there because she's been so mean for the past 40 years that no one uses her library, was very sad that I had finished. I wasn't--I'm glad I don't have to go there anymore. I've touched every single book in their adult collection, except for the coffee table and large print books, she decided she could do those herself. I don't know how many thousands of books that was, maybe 5,000? A lot, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment