Monday, January 07, 2008

christmas bunny


christmas bunny
Originally uploaded by woodsrun
I'm not at all sure what a rabbit has to do with Christmas, but Liza has two sets of candle things that include hopping bunnies. Christmas bunnies?

Anyway, here's my Christmas trip to Rhode Island. I had a good time, stayed longer than usually, around 10 days. The weather was good, mostly 40's. It rained enough to get rid of the little bit of snow there was. The dogs had a good time but when we got home they ran and ran. Liza has a dog pen but they can't run the way they can at home--all they do is run into the road.

I boarded kittie, who pretty much pretended the whole thing never happened. Some cats (and dogs) get cross and ignore their owners after being boarded, but kittie was just happy to be home and purred a lot, whined for food, wandered upstairs and went to sleep on her perch. Not a big deal (for her--cost me plenty, though).

The driving was uneventful. I listened to Richard Russo's latest book a lot, but got sort of sleepy when I did, so then of course Bruce perked me up. With a little Michael Jackson thrown in. Very little.

No comments:

Post a Comment