Tuesday, January 21, 2014

And so it was

-17 this morning.  Living room was cold.  Bedroom was not--2 dog bodies + 1 human generate quite a bit of heat.  mmmmmm.  nice.

Stayed home an extra hour, got the living room warm(er), left for work.  I will be glad when I retrieve my Civic.  A Ford Fusion without snow tires does sucky work in just the slightest bit of snow.

Dogs=happy in the cold.  Though they don't seem to wander as far.  duh. 

Not much else going on.  Work is work.  Lots of CDs to catalog.  Do people really borrow these?  I'm told they do.  Reminds me of the old days, in Rockford, when Comay's Jewelry Store was where you bought your LPs.  You could listen to them before buying them.  Stereo records were $5.98, Mono were $4.98.  That was expensive and you could probably buy them for less elsewhere but Comay's was The Place to be.  As was downtown.  Bet it's a pretty depressing place to be these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment