Friday, January 17, 2014

No dog walk

So that was a short-lived plan, to walk the dogs in the morning.  I let them out this morning and they were gone for half an hour before I decided to leave them out and go to work.  They weren't back at the neighbor's, so I figured they were somewhere safe.  I went home later in the morning and there they were, very happy to see me (to see ANYBODY, probably).  Yes, they wanted to go inside.  No, they did not want to go back outside to help me feed the birds.  They collapsed on the floor in the sun.  I came back to work, wishing they could learn from something like that but knowing that they CANNOT.

Three-day weekend coming up.  Will I take down my Christmas tree?  I don't think so, I still like looking at it.  Tomorrow I'm having lunch with a friend in Placid, and I have tentative plans to go to the movies with Lin on Sunday.  Monday?  Nothing to do.  Wouldn't it be nice if I did something constructive?

No comments:

Post a Comment