Monday, January 20, 2014

Cold and getting colder

Down to zero right now and due to be -15 or so tonight.  I've got the house nice & warm but as soon as I leave the living room it will cool down.  Should I stay up all night feeding the fire?  NO.

Day off today and I did all right.  Got some organizing done, wrapped and packed Anna's presents, oh did some other things.  The rental car is just awful in the slightest bit of snow, agonizingly slow going up small hills, slipping and sliding.  Oh well.

Nice lunch with my friend Donna on Sat., a good visit with her and pretty trip into the mountains.  Stopped to see M'lou on my way home.  Walked to the mailbox with the dogs when I got home.  Boy that seemed like a lot of work.  Dogs sure liked it.

Went to the movies with Lin yesterday, to see American Hustle and have dinner in Pbg.  Enjoyed the movie--mostly because I could follow the plot YAY and got it. 

Not much going on this week, just keeping ahead of the cold.  Or, OK, maybe just keeping up with it.

Oh, and I'm mastering Windows 8.  Reluctantly, but using a mouse instead of touchpad sure makes it easier.  I think I've got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment