Monday, June 18, 2007

Early morning


Early morning
Originally uploaded by woodsrun
No Monday morning post would be complete without a sunrise shot. This was taken at 4:30 a.m. Although I like waking up early, this was ridiculous. I slept a lot during the day on Sat., and since I slept in the boat house (where there's no television, thank goodness) I went to bed early, my body was well rested. I woke, made coffee and did what I used to love doing: sat in bed, read and drank coffee. It was too cold to sit in the cure chair on the porch so I stayed under the covers. The dogs were in an out, their favorite state. Tess loves to go outside, run around a lot, then bound inside, breathless as if she has something exciting to report to me. Like: there was a squirrel in the tree, you should have heard it!

No comments:

Post a Comment