Friday, June 29, 2007

Sunrise3


Sunrise3
Originally uploaded by woodsrun
Typical shot of the mountain. I only took 3 pictures this time, though. This was Tuesday morning. I spent a couple of nights in the boat house this week--it was really, really hot, like 70 at 9:00. I took Tues. off as a dock day. Every summer I allow myself one personal day as a dock day. I pick a day that's predicted to be hot and sunny and I sit on the dock with my dogs. They sit on the end of the dock and when I swim Tess swims with me. This year my cousin came at the end of the afternoon and wanted to have a long, long conversation. His son threw a stick and Chances lept of the end of the dock--a flying leap. In all the years I've had her I've never seen her do that before. She did it a whole lot more times and it was a joy to watch. Then the kid started throwing big rocks, as people who like to tease dogs do.

No comments:

Post a Comment