Monday, June 04, 2007

Learn something new every day: for today it's:



moose knuckle n. a (prominent) pudendum; the appearance of the (male or female) sex organs in tight clothing. Subjects: ,



Apparently some think it only applies to men. I read it in reference to a poorly dressed male in Esquire over the weekend, and thought I knew what it meant but had to check. Wikipedia had never heard of it but doubletongued.org had it down pat.

I just spent an hour correcting a stupid mistake. I switched all the entries for works by D.H. Lawrence and put them under George Lukas. This meant I had to go through 93 bib records and change the author entry manually for the appropriate one. So who won the contest? More entries for Lucas or Lawrence? Should be an easy one to answer. Lucas, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment