Friday, June 15, 2007

too tired


too tired
Originally uploaded by woodsrun
Poor Chances. She was humming John Lennon "I'm soooo tired. I wonder should I get up and fix myself a drink. nonono."
This is what she looked like at the end of the walk this morning. I don't really blame her, she had to hang out while I visited with my friends, whom I hadn't seen since last fall. The were in Florida, where theyv'e bought a house on 5 acres near the Georgia border. The live "off the grid," which means they furnish their own power. The combine solar power with a generator. They're very nice and just got a new dog, a cute little thing. I was really happy to see they got a dog--they adoped a dog last year named Mona, and she had a lot of behavior problems. They worked really hard with her, took her to dog school and everything, and then she was hit by a car. This one is named Angel and is very cute.

Anyway, we talked for half an hour, which really threw my morning off. I left the house at 6:00 and didn't get back until nearly 7. oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment