Wednesday, January 03, 2007


Happy New Year
Originally uploaded by woodsrun.
This is what I saw this morning from my road. It's the moon setting over Duncan Mountain. It was really, really beautiful. Monday night I had dinner with my friends the Holts. We laughted a WHOLE lot, and we put together a small wooden jigsaw puzzle Rush got for Christmas. It was a lot of fun. On my way home (walking) I noticed truck tracks going toward our camp so I followed them. It was one of those priceless, wonderful nighttime walks when the snow is lit by moonlight. I walked to the gate of our camp, where someone in the truck whose tracks I was following got out of the truck and walked to the gate (presumably to see if the gate was locked). That sort of thing used to really bother me but the night was so wonderful that all I felt was relief that the gate was locked, since I was probably the last one out. The whole experience was magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment