Friday, February 16, 2007

Safely tucked in


FSCN21871947
Originally uploaded by woodsrun.
This is what it's like by my house now--barely enough space for me to turn my car around. If there weren't a big pile of wood in the middle of the driveway it would be a lot better, but having all that wood is a GOOD thing. I'm not sure who's plowing my driveway these days--during the blizzard I know my neighbor plowed because I talked to him once, then the second time I recognized his truck. Yesterday it was plowed again but it was like that when I got home, so I don't know if it was Donnie again or my plowman. I suppose I'll find out when I get a bill. In the meantime, I have to do something really nice for Don and his wife, he's been a wonderful neighbor to me. There's no place to put the snow now, however--my driveway is too narrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment