Friday, May 04, 2007

bill's table


bill's table
Originally uploaded by woodsrun.
This is a cute table cut for Bill from a big 'ole pine tree he had taken down this winter. The tree was leaning toward his camp and it was dying, so he had someone cut it down before the wind blew it down.

I went for a walk this morning, a little shorter than some walks, but I inspected the camp owned by some friends along the way. It was 28 when I left the house so my hands and nose were cold. What a pretty morning, though. I sure am enjoying this routine, but it's dependent on having the world to myself, the silence of leaf-bare trees and having it get light at 5:30. Everything must be perfect for me. As I say, I'm pretty spoiled. When I walk with the dogs and people are in camp I spend a lot of time whisper-yelling at them to get away from the camps. It's not very much fun. I'll be limited to the bog then, if I want to keep walking. Maybe that's when I'll use my special double-leash thing. Don't think about that, dear, just live in the now.

No comments:

Post a Comment