Tuesday, May 02, 2006


I went to my friends the Holts building site. They're building a year-round home just down the hill from my house, but since he's a Congressman they'll still live in New Jersey most of the time. She's a doctor and plans to retire in about 2 years (though she's been saying that for about 4 years) and then wants to come here for a couple of weeks at a time throughout the year. It will be weird when she's here, having a neighbor down there, but she's a wonderful friend and I really enjoy being with her so I'm trying to focus on that part of it. Plus she has a chain saw and loves to use it so we can have a lot of fun with that. Anyway, here's the view from the mud room entrance. So far, obviously all that's there is a big hole. I was surprised that my dogs didn't feel compelled to go down into it, they just walked around the edge of it a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment