Tuesday, May 16, 2006


This is the view from the doorway where I usually get my coffee in the morning. Once the trees have all of their leaves the river won't be quite as visible, but I get to see it all winter. This morning someone had made a mess at the coffee counter (it's self-serve) and I reported that (tattle tale) to the woman when I paid. "Must have been one of those men," is of course what she said. I have to admit I thought the same thing. Our culture will never change its attitudes or behavior as long as we keep projecting and having the same expectations. Of course, as long as people keep behaving the same, our culture will remain the same, no?
Anyway, this is the river in Redford.

1 comment:

  1. Personally, I've noticed plenty of women making huge messes in varies public places...and then casually walking away.

    When people--men or women--do this, I always wonder what their house looks like.

    Then again, my house is a pigsty! :-)

    ReplyDelete